 Star Wars / 7395
Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 03:25:40 GMT

"Alan Gerber" <foofoogood@hotmail.com.die_evil_unsolicited_e-mail>
writes:
Here's an example of how limiting the 1x4x3 poops are compared to
1x4s:  if you had one 2 1x4x3 bricks, you have 24 possible combonations.
If you have six 1x4s, you have 102,081,500 possible combonations.
Incredible.

If I was playing the devil's advocate, I would say that this train of
thought suggests that there should be no bricks, only plates.  After all,
according to your math, there are only 24 ways to combine to 1x4 bricks,
but there are 102,081,500 ways to combine 6 1x4 plates >;)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/