 Star Wars / 7285
Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 04:06:55 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote:

Well, by "kid" I meant ages 8-12 as it shows on the box.

I'm glad that you have taste, however. :^)

Feh.  I actually like the thing.  I liked it in preliminary photos, and
I still like it.  Granted, I wouldn't consider it even CLOSE to being
the end-all be-all of Falcon MOCs, but for parts it's stunning.  Even
the saucer sections look useful!  Did any of us seriously think that
this Falcon would be any more "accurate" than Kenner's model, allowing
that the scale disparity means no Falcon that conforms to the laws of
physics can be fully accurate?

Anyways, I'll buy this one at the 75% price point (25% off) happily.
The way things have been going this year, I'll probably get it for $20
next week, but just in case the decision comes up...

best

Lindsay