 Star Wars / 7343
Re: Expanded Universe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 16:58:04 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
Perhaps I should rephrase:  poorly implemented "expanded universe" series.
They may not have designed the items the line is based off of, but they did
design the toys.  Poorly.

Ah.  I have to admit, I never picked any of them up (although I wanted to,
because I liked the idea of toys based on design sketches).  I was a little
taken aback by the amount of things that popped up, popped out, or were
"hidden" on them.

If you want to talk about poor design, how about the Hasbro "Imperial orbital
drop trooper" or whatever he was called- the arrowhead-looking ship with the
guy fused into it.  Ugh.  That was the toy that put a stake in my desire for
any more Hasbro "PoTF2" toys.

eric