 Star Wars / 7317
Re: Millennium Falcon Saucer Bottoms (Was: Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 13:41:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
Mark Sandlin wrote:

Anyway, I might pick it up when it's on clearance so I can get the minifigs
and inverse saucer parts.

By the way, does anyone know what colour these are on 7190?  Or are they black
again?

Gray.  I saw a low angle shot a while ago...

Jeff