 Star Wars / 7330
Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 23:04:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
Wow, having looked at all the photos from various sources, I have to say
that I probably won't be buying the Millennium Falcon set. What a
disappointment. TLG did such a good job on sets like the X-Wing and the
Snowspeeder, and even Slave I... the sets captured the essence of their
Star Wars counterparts very well, IMO.

I'd like to make two points:

1) Assuming that TLC showed the final model to Lucas first, how could Lucas
accept it?

2) Maybe we, as a group, should boycott the model and refuse to buy it.  :)

Bryan