 Star Wars / 7387
Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 21:34:32 GMT

Let's hear it for NOT bowing to the lowest common denominator!

~Mark
I don't really understand everyones perturbance about "juniorization" or
whatever else you dont like about the pieces you get.  I bought this set
because I wanted the special pieces and the figures. frankly, any other pieces
that it comes with is just manna to me. I like the tan 1x8 plates and the red
bricks; so I have fewer 1x6 tan plates than 1x8s, I will just have to be more
conservative with them. ten days ago I dont know if I had ANY 1x8 tan plates,
now I have a bunch and I think thats great.

When I was a kid I had to make all my spaceships out of the fire station and
main street, so believe me , its all good! LOL ;) you guys have the wrong
attitude about this "issue", If it wasn't for legos, some of you would probably
be online complaining about the quality of the new GI Joe repaints or some
garbage like that. seriously! I read all these petty posts on lugnet,
complaining about this and that, It makes me laugh, its just that funny.  In my
eyes, legos just keep getting better the more I get :)

Josh Cirinna

"I never bought a lego set I didnt like"