 Star Wars / 7282
Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 00:21:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Greg Majewski wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Agent 0007 wrote:

Andrew Hood wrote:

Knowing me, I'd probably buy it if I could, but I'd end up dismantling • it
like I
did the Tie/advanced and one of my B-wings. It looks like a better • resource for
good minifigs and large grey pieces if you ask me.

And where's Obi-Wan? I could have sworn he was on it. =P

--
Agent 0007
AIM: Agent O0O7

Hey, good idea, except how do you know that the set isn't going *to* the • Death
Star :) Ah well, you can get (old) Obi-Wan's in a relatively cheap set, so I
wouldn't be worrying. And another thing, Obi Wan didn't die! He's on an • island
in the south Pacific with Elvis and JFK!
Greg Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html
If the set was going to the death star then it wouldnt have princess
leia, it would have obi wan instead.
How do you know it is not an inflatable Leia?
"It's not my nose, it's a false one," MPFC: Holy Grail
Aaron