 Star Wars / 7369
Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 23:54:02 GMT

"Stephen Pakbaz" <pakbazfm1@earthlink.net> writes:
  While putting togrther my falcon I noticed a pattern with the
different colored pieces.  Example:

All 1x3 plates were brown
All 1x8 tiles were gray

I've noticed this in other sets too.  If you bought a set to increase
your supply of a certain color, it makes it extremely annoying because
you end up having tons of one piece in a color but not of a similar yet
useful piece...for example, I have a bunch of 1x8 tan plates but very few
1x6 plates in tan...
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht................BramL@JUNO.com
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/