 Star Wars / 7390
Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 02:06:24 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:

I'd like to add that BURPs and POOPs are essential to some of my • projects.
They allow space conservation where bricks would not.  However, it • would suck
if that was ALL I had.  They add to creativity in my case and I welcome • them
to my brick-pile.  I just have to move them aside so I can find the little
pieces underneath.
Basking in BURP and POOP,
Aaron :^)

I'll agree with you there. I like some of the POOPs, like the saucer parts.
And I agree that BURPs can make building a mountain easier.

Still, I was mainly addressing the question of "why do you complain
about the parts?" And I'd always take a pile of bricks over a POOP, if given
a choice.

I have a whole bin full of nothing but POOPs and BURPs. Sometimes I
use them, sometimes not.

Also swimming in BURP and POOP,
~Mark