 Star Wars / 7348
Re: Expanded Universe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 19:07:36 GMT

If you want to talk about poor design, how about the Hasbro "Imperial orbital
drop trooper" or whatever he was called- the arrowhead-looking ship with the
guy fused into it.  Ugh.  That was the toy that put a stake in my desire for
any more Hasbro "PoTF2" toys.
eric

<gag>!  How about the "Deluxe" Luke, Han, Stormtrooper, and Boba Fett?  Or
even the EU Speeder Bike (looked like a cross between a swoop and a
humvee... :)

-Bryan