 Star Wars / 7321
Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 16:56:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Walker writes:

would any of you buy an enhanced better bigger more accurate one for more than
double the price?

TLC wouldn't have needed to double the price to produce a more accurate Falcon -
they could have done so with a more accurate and judicious selection of pieces.
I realize that the MF is a hot item, so TLC is going to make it an expensive
set, but... this ship could have been built with 100 more pieces and still
reasonably remained at its current price point.  I don't know why they did it.
Sloppy.  Blech!