 Star Wars / 7297
Re: Millennium Falcon Opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 16:04:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
BTW, I realize that I used a non-standard, or '"incorrect" definition, if • you
will. Perhaps I should have called it a PEWC... but that stands for • Pre-fab
Explorien Wing Cockpit... so only the Cockpit moniker applies.

Anyone have a better acronym for a pre-fab Cockpit window piece?

Well, we could just refer to it as the M-F(ing) cockpit piece.

Sounds good to me.

But this is a family show.

Dang.

:D

I hadn't heard POOP defined as "Piece of One Purpose", I knew it only • as the
insidious "Piece of other Pieces", which is the evilest thing Lego has • ever
done, IMHO.  Especially the ones that are the bases of cars.

Yeah, or how about the Adventurers car-seat thing... bleah. I have a whole
bin full of POOPs and BURPs... though more of the former than the latter.

~Mark

eric