 Star Wars / 7331
Re: MF Owners (more info)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 23:26:07 GMT

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood your post. Here is the 7-digit number from the
front of the instruction booklet: 4128764. Hope this helps!

Jody

In lugnet.starwars, Andrew Tyrone writes:

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Agent 0007 wrote:

I was wondering if you could post the instruction number for the
Millenium Falcon. Me and some of my friends want to buy some of the
parts but not the whole thing for $100. Oh, and if you have the Y-Wing
number please post that up to.

Thanks in advance.

--
Agent 0007
AIM: Agent O0O7

I need the fine print instruction numbers, it should be on the front page of
the instruction booklet. (Not the set number, the instruction booklet number
should be about 7 digits or so.)

--
Agent 0007
AIM: Agent O0O7