 Star Wars / 7394
Re: Lego Space Chat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 03:17:50 GMT

Aw, shucks. I missed you. I didn't see the message until about 8:15pm
PST.

Better luck next time.

~Mark

In lugnet.starwars, Andrew Tyrone writes:
I was just wondering if anyone would like to get together to chat about
Lego Space. Want to discuss the Millenium Falcon? Want to find the • best
way about making space stations? Looking for someone to trade • Legos
with? Join the chat on AOL's Instant Messanger, chat name: SLego
No set schedule, just come in whenever! I'll try to be there from 7-9 PM

EST, though.

To join AIM, go to http://www.aim.com, register a screen name and
download the software. (AOL members will still have to download AIM, • but
can keep the same screen name if they'd like.)

--
Agent 0007
AIM: Agent O0O7