 Star Wars / *10298 (-100)
  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) I think it's a crappy looking set, but I agree that the parts are great. I'm going out at lunch to look for more, in fact. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) Ah, very nice. I was considering doing this myself. I think it would be good with the gray "lightsaber blade"/rod part added to the bottom so it's more pike-ish. (...) True, but I despise the off-color bricks in it. Bleah, bleah, bleah. <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Stormtroopers

(...) Gasp!!! Those aren't black Stormtroopers. Those are Tie Pilots ;P. As for other colors I highly doubt it unless they do an AT-AT Driver which would either be White, Maybe Gray, with a different printing. Otherwise I would say that the helmets (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) <snip> (...) With the one caveat of the size, I think it's an excellent design, personally. (...) Err, well, the part that actually carries the six droids *does* fit in the MTT, which is accurate to the movie. The Battle Droid Carrier is (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) A lot have complained about the AT-ST, but I think it's a parts bonanza. Two 4x4 radar dishes, grey lightsaber handles, new round click-joint pieces, steep slopes, two flashlights (I don't think these have been in a SW set yet), two or more of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  7106, 7126, 7166

First off I wanted to say that I now have the Imperial Shuttle. I like the set, though I was a bit disappointed at first. I *HATE* the spears that Lego tried to pass off as force pikes for the Royal Guards, so I made my own... it's basically a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Stormtroopers

Since I've gotten the black and white stormtroopers from the TIE Fighter set, I've had a huge desire to see TLC make red, yellow, and blue versions. ;) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Episode IV in pictures?

I believe this is the one you're referring to: (URL) cg-88@home.com ---...--- IG-88 was nothing! CG-88 is all-powerful!!! Michael Nelson <Soldier01624@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G5q9x5.EyF@lugnet.com... (...) Japanese (...) to (...) legos. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Episode IV in pictures?

Has anyone thought about making A New Hope website with pictures. I remember that someone did it before the release of the new sets( a Japanese guy I think). Now that there are official sets I think it would be neat to see it re-done with the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Call for LEGO movies and links.

Hello fellow filmmakers! I will be creating and uploading a new LEGO movie directory/Film page this weekend at: (note there is nothing there yet, give me till Sat night to create the page) (URL) I am making a general call to anyone who has posted a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

  Re: New film

<shameless self-promotion on> You can find my "Jar-Jar and the French Revolution" movie at (URL) self-promotion off> I found some other fun (non Star Wars related) films at (2 URLs) Marc (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New film

"Peter Fuesz" <fuesz@aps.anl.gov> wrote in message news:G5Kt80.CE1@lugnet.com... (...) making, Ok, I figured they were out there, but this is the first I have seen. Where are people usually posting films? (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) There's a good way to make a Yoda with a standard torso, and other standard LEGO pieces, but it requires having them in colors that I don't own. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm glad they haven't released Yoda yet, and hope they make (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: rendering problems

Oops, forgot to mention the URLs for L3PAO and POV-Ray, and also forgot to mention that you need L3P for L3PAO to work (it's just a GUI for L3P!). L3PAO: (3 URLs) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: rendering problems

"geordan ballantree" <geordanh@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:G5JCrD.Dx0@lugnet.com... (...) too (...) you (...) where (...) I've only been using MLCad for a short time but I can heartily recommend you get POV-Ray and L3PAO. L3PAO will take any (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) If it's between getting a Yoda minifig that's as big as the rest and getting a single piece Yoda (like Sebulba) I'll take the Yoda minifig... But I for one hope that Lego realizes how important it is for Yoda, the Jawas, and the Ewoks to (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Questiona about availiblity

Toys 'R' Us has done the same thing here. Used to have a big isle near the back fully loaded, now it's a half height isle with Lego System on one side, with very little technic shoved in the corner and Duplo / Primo loaded up on the other. Three (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) As nice as it would be to see Yoda, Jawa, and Ewoks that are smaller than the rest of the minifigs, Lego,sadly, isn't going to do it. Anybody who has one of the new Watto minifigs will realize that. They used the same body piece that they used (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New film

(...) YES this is what i was after Robert (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Prince Xizor's Virago

I thought about doing it, its one of the few ships in that book that are small enough to make minifig scale that I haven't built at on time or another, but it would use a lot of hinges and swivels, and I've used almost all of mine on other ships. My (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Prince Xizor's Virago

Has anyone built a Lego model of Prince Xizor's Virago? I am working one - I hope to finish it this weekend. I was looking through my copy of "Star Wars: The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels" for something to build and releized that a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Questiona about availiblity

(...) Most of the stores here (in Co. Spgs) suck. We've got three Targets, two of which are alright (the Lego aisles are shared with K'Nex and other "building toys.") We've got three Walmarts, which all pretty much suck... but they are a good source (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Questiona about availiblity

Hey, where do you guys get most of your LEGO? And how good a selection do they have? My local TRU USED TO have one full aisle devoted two lego. Now, LEgo shares 1/2 and aisle with duplo. Plus, they don't get any of the new sets until almost a month (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New film

Nice job, I really have enjoyed all these LEGO films everyone has been making, I've actually experimented alittle with it, and it's harder than it looks. I don't know if you were going for this look or not, but it seems rather dark and hard to see. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

"Jeff Johnston" <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:3A382DE3.8EC4D5...one.net... (...) sets. As (...) Mars, (...) I highly agree on this. I am very impressed with the three sets I"ve picked up already. It's just amazing. I love the idea for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 SW finally hits CO SPGS CO

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes: <snips> (...) (dontcha just love replying to yourself?) Well, hit the local TRU and they had absolutely nothing. It was quite sad. Then I headed over to another Target here in town and they had a total of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Review: 7166 Imperial Shuttle

I already replied to Bryan via email, but I'm replying here for the benefit of everyone else. This piece, in white. There are 8 of them. (URL) "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Review: 7166 Imperial Shuttle

It's a smoked window piece, and it's printed. There's always Brasso. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Review: 7166 Imperial Shuttle

Mark, Looking at (URL) , what color are the curved top pieces used in the top corners of the shuttle body? Are they white? And how wide are they? Thanks, Bryan (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  New film

Ok here you go!! "JACKED" (URL) is 1:07 long and took me all day (didnt go to work) I have a big project i am working on called "Hand of Fate" look for it around x-mas I am working on my web site as we speek. thats the hold up enjoy Robert Lego (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Review: 7166 Imperial Shuttle

Hi Mark, I am still waiting for the new Star Wars Sets in Germany.... Having seen your pictures, I would say, it's a nice set including some nice parts for MOCs! - e.g. the 4-wide white sloped bricks! What about the window element? It seems to be (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Review: 7166 Imperial Shuttle

When you do customize it, let us know how too :-) Of course it'll be a while before I get it, unless I'm lucky for Xmas! ---...--- cg-88@home.com ---...--- IG-88 was nothing! CG-88 is all-powerful!!! Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Review: 7166 Imperial Shuttle

Hi everyone, I got the 7166 Imperial Shuttle today, so I put it together and took some pics to share with you. (URL) usual, here are my 2 Imperial Credits The Good: -It's the freakin' Imperial Shuttle! -Good form. I think LEGO did a nice job on the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  "tweaked" Sith scooter

I wasn't completely happy with the version of Darth Maul's Sith "scooter" that LegoCo did, so I "tweaked" it: "(URL) "(URL) Franklin ===== Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-) fwcain@yahoo.com | (URL) OR DISTRIBUTION OF MY EMAIL (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: snowtroopers from imp guards!!!

(...) No, they're the wrong shape. Snowtroopers have two eyeholes, also. (...) It's an E-Web repeating laser cannon. ;^) (...) Already sounds like an expensive set, say $75? I fully support the release of Snowtroopers, however. I like them better (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  snowtroopers from imp guards!!!

Wouldn't it be sweet if lego made snow troopers using the imp guard mask headpiece thingy?! They could make them in white and they could make a torso similar to the scout trooper's. they could make a echo base invasion playset. it could have a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) I actually wonder if there are different designers working on these SW sets. As for my guess on where the designers of the older SW sets went? Life on Mars, arguably the best LEGO theme for 2001... (...) I dunno, the podracer sets tend to have (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  rendering problems

hi, i'm having a terrible time finding a good rendering program for mlcad, and all of the ones i find screw up on my machine(maybe I'M screwing up) anyway, i need a ray-traced frontal view of luke in a flight suit for my website. Can someone do one (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Review: 7127 AT-ST

(...) For people who use lots of plates: (7) 2x4 Dk gray plates come with this set. Jonathan (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 SW finally hits CO SPGS CO

<snip> (...) Please don't remind me. I just finished doing a stage play of Charlie that lasted every day for six weeks straight. But on the other hand, nice catch, very lucky. It almost makes the find that much more special. Kyle Henneberque (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Grand Admiral Thrawn MOC

(...) Cool!, but I especially like your AT-ST driver. Should have come with the AT- ST. james (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-ST pilot minifig (lugnet please come back!!!)

(...) Here is the one I use: Brown Aviator Cap/Black Goggles Hoth Trooper Torso Beige Arms/Brown Hands Beige Legs/Brown Hips HTH (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) A few thoughts on the historic quality of the SW line: IMHO, the first round of '99 sets were really fantastic. The May '99 Ep1 sets were darn good (well, the pods were pretty good anyway. I guess I'm just an old-school Classics fan.) The (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  7106 Droid Escape

Hi Everyone, I got the 7106 Droid Escape set today, so I'll give you my 2 Imperial Credits on it. The Good: - Inexpensive way to get C-3P0 -Parts! -4 1x1 Dark Gray Cones -4 2x2 White inverse corner slopes -Dark Gray 4x4 Cone -2 Gray 4x4 1/4 (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Review: 7127 AT-ST

Hi Everyone, I got the 7127 AT-ST set today, so I'm gonna give you my 2 Imperial Credits on it. The Good: -Good play value from a kid perspective. Guns swivel, hatch opens so you can even make the fig stand and poke his head out, legs move. -Parts, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) <snip> (...) remotely (...) I have to agree with one of the other posts. Your idea that the large SW ships are too big for Lego to bother could be wrong. Someone had a really good idea about the Tantive IV being made into a set. Ok. Well, I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  AT-ST pilot minifig (lugnet please come back!!!)

I was going to attempt a search through lugnet which it seems there are some technical problems. I am looking for a custom AT-ST minifig pilot. I know Shaun Sullivan did one a while ago but I am looking for references to create my own if anyone has (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  2001 SW finally hits CO SPGS CO

I found some of the 2001 sets at a Target here in Colorado Springs, CO. They had several each of Watto's Junkyard and the Droid Carrier. They also had several LOM and Studios sets. There was no sign of the AT-ST, the Droid Escape Pod, or The (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: First Impressions: SW 2001

(...) I'm not sure anyone mentioned this, but the AT-ST has two "lightsaber handles" in light grey instead of the more usual chrome. Could be more useful for certain applications... J (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) no. Timmy from Time Cruisers was a normal minifig. All minifigs are the same size. (although you can make a short minifig by using a 1x2 brick (or plates) instead of legs. (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:ehv93tsbs5ihd10...4ax.com... (...) I know some Star Wars fans cringe when they see / hear an Ewok mentioned but I was slightly disappointed when I saw the 2k1 catalog and the AT-ST only (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) No sweat... it's here: (URL) should get you to the DAT and the pic... the link to my account is in my sig, in case you need to go at it that way. The dat file is a little rough... it's just the canopy, and I didn't put in any hinges or (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...

(...) You're right, you come up with nothing. I thought you would at least have something! The Modeling Aliance is what I use, you get nice, 3-d things that way. That's what i would suggest if you have nothing else. Kyle Henneberque (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Ummm.....brickshelf would probably be better, if that's ok. Just please make sure to link me to the account and pic, or i'll never find it. -Scot (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Sure... do you want it via e-mail, or can I just put it up on brickshelf? -Bryan (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...

(...) Yea, and the #6453 Comlink Cruiser (if they still sell it) is cheaper, so i'd probably go for that one instead. My little bro has the Railway Express train (The newest one, it's all blue) and that has thhe windshield, not tinted, and the same (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) If you don't mind bryan, that DAT file would be great, thanks -Scot (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Good idea Jay! I hadn't thought of that... probably 'cause I don't own one. But it looks like it would work fairly well. I modeled the cockpit idea I came up with in MLCad and while it's ok it looks like it would work better as an Imperial (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...

(...) Actually, the shape of the cockpit plus the nose is very similar to the windshield used on the Arctic snowplow #6573. Come to think of it, the Imperial Shuttle uses the same piece for its cockpit as well. Kev Z #142 (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Just a small suggestion.... UCS X-wing canopy? Greeetz, Jay (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

(...) Well, if you want "glass" and you're not worried about scale you could use the windshield that comes with the Imperial Shuttle. Though I don't have one yet the windshield looks like it would work fairly well... not perfect, but close enough (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  x-1 Gunboat cockpit help needed!

I figured i'd post this agina under a new title so everyone knows what i'm talking about, it's the same thing as my reply to grand admiral muffin head... (...) knew i'd run into: THE STINKING COCKPIT!!! That has gotta be the most irregular cockpit (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...

(...) knew i'd run into: THE STINKING COCKPIT!!! That has gotta be the most irregular cockpit iv'e even seen, not mention the way it blends into the nose. Any suggestions anyone? -Scot (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...

(...) thanks, but unless you know of some super-search engine, i doubt you'll find anything. I tried all the big ones (lycos, hotbot, altavista, excite, etc.), and came up with some info, but no pics -Scot (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Studio

(...) The music was good,it fits the"bar scene" (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Studio

(...) First welcome to our little(but quickly growing)world. (...) The movie was great! (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego CADs

(...) MLCad is what I use, I really can't speak for anyone else though. I used straight LDraw for awhile, but if you don't know all of the keys you spend alot of time flipping around through the menus. I also used LeoCad for awhile, but IMO MLCad is (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who did I bump into in the San Jose CA Toys Are Us Saturday Night?

(...) The red ship was built earlier on my trip so didn't use parts bought that night. The walker is what I built using moslty what I bought that night (one each of the Martian Life on Mars sets, an extra of the small Martian walker, plus 2 AATs and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego CADs

(...) Yes you're right :) I use MLCAD. Find my some of my Star Wars stuff here: (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...

(...) You might have some luck at the Star Wars 3D Modelling Alliance. In the archives section, under Imperial Starfighters, it's the first thing listed: (URL) (or maybe fortunately, depending on what software you have!) the archive is full of 3D (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Lego Studio

That was really cool! Nice work. -Adam (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...

Here's a pic I found while surfing. (URL) "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Lego CADs

Im going to give the CADs a shot, and since Im interested mainly in the starwars newsgroup, Id like to know which cad some of you use. I think its MLcad, am I right? thanx, ALejandro (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Studio

(...) I thought the music was perfect!! I think bar has been set high right off the bat with what can be done with LEGO Studios. (...) Well I got LEGO Studios for my B-Day from my parents. (wow with that sentance would you know I was 31?) Anyway I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Studio

(...) Robert, The video was excellently done as well as the editing. It was too bad you choose such bad quality (IMO) and vulgar music. The images were a little grainy. Do you think this is because of the Lego Studio equipment or do you think more (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego Studio

Robert, that was EXCELLENT! Wow, I kept waiting for him to pull out his lightsaber and *really* go to town. Kevin (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Lego Studio

Ok First of I am a long time reader first time poster. It is nice to meet you all. Well i got an early x-mas gift from my wife this past weekend. The lego Studio I have to say that they did a good job on this. We all know that sooner or later that (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who did I bump into in the San Jose CA Toys Are Us Saturday Night?

(...) I don't know who it was, but it wasn't me. San Jose is a little out of the way for me (about 6-7 hours out of the way actually). On another note though, I like the MOC's. I really like the red ship. It looks very sleek, I may have to steal (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...

(...) If you have any of the newer Star Wars games they usually have some 3-d models, the Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels has a front and top or a top and side, I can't remember and I'm too lazy to get up and go look. If someone has it and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Who did I bump into in the San Jose CA Toys Are Us Saturday Night?

I don't remember your name but we chatted about LEGO and the Life On Mars sets etc. You mentioned you frequent lugnet.starwars... Anywise: Hi! Check out (URL) see what I built with what I bought that night. (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...

Hey all! In a flash of inspiration, i realized that one MOC i have never seen is the Cygnus X-1 Assault gunboat from Star Wars. It's been featured in a lot of games, and some of the books even mention it. Unfortunately, i only have one fuzzy picture (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) Heightwise, replacing a minifig's legs with a 1x2 brick results in something that could be an Ewok or Jawa (yah, I realize Jawas are actually smaller than Ewoks). Using a couple of 1x2 plates in place of the 1x2 brick gives something that (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

<MUCH SNIPPAGE> (...) Yea, But i'd expect a TIE-I is much more likely over a TIE-B. The cockpit "ball" (i use the term loosely) wouldn't function with the TIE-B, because it has the elongated double hull. Also, in response all the T-16 comments. i (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT (secrets revealed)

(...) Thinking about this, I realise I'm talking rubbish. The elephant's front legs actually have reversed knees, like I was describing for large dinosaurs. It just kept the front legs straight when walking briskly in the footage (hoho) I was (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Jawa's Ewoks

---...--- (...) Ewok? (...) I don't think so but thats what I've always used. -- Gary E Blessing -- (URL) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 1 of 3 FULL-SIZE Lego Darth Vader's available!

I saw one at the FAO in Las Vegas two weeks ago! (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: TIE Interceptor, brief but slobbery review

(...) However, it can still be done! (Just don't try swooshing very hard with only one hand!) (...) Those little red lights on the bottom of the cockpit aren't lasers, they're sensors. The lasers on the Tie Interceptor are on the four wing tips. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 1 of 3 FULL-SIZE Lego Darth Vader's available!

(...) Well, If there are only three, and one is at 5th Avenue FAO in NYC, then we only need to find one more: (URL) seriously, seriously doubt that there are only three of these in the whole world. FAO Schwartz might only have three of these to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  TIE Interceptor, brief but slobbery review

Hey all, I was finally able to acquire this set in a trade and I think it is the best SW set so far. Unlike the X-Wing, the color scheme is uncluttered with little specks of green and red. Just the sinister beauty of dark gray and black with blue (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 1 of 3 FULL-SIZE Lego Darth Vader's available!

(...) I checked it out. I quote: "Will be shipped to you directly from manufacturer". While I doubt thousands of people will be standing in line to buy it, it does seem like there are many of them for sale. Lego must be making thousands off each one (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 1 of 3 FULL-SIZE Lego Darth Vader's available!

(...) I really don't understand that. By reading it, it sounds like they have a whole bunch of them. When I talked to a lady about this Lego she said there were 3 in the entire world. I know there is one at the 5th Avenue FAO in New York. Either (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 1 of 3 FULL-SIZE Lego Darth Vader's available!

(...) Its for sale at (URL) Shop by Brand: LEGO, bottom of the page, for $10K. (pictures too!) -Rob. (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A few of my SW MOCS

(...) True, but it will be great for white space pieces, which I need... -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  A question about piece availability...

I've got an idea for a cool MOC, but I need a certain piece in white, and I don't know if its been made in that color: 6039 Cone 2 x 2 x 1 & 2/3 Octagonal Any chance it is? And what set(s) if it is? Anyone got one to trade/sell? I do have them in (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A few of my SW MOCS

Bryan Hodges wrote in message ... (...) Talk about a pet peeve--they make the Shuttle white, and the Millenium Falcon grey?!?!?! Every time I think about that I get upset! It's bad enough they made the X-Wing and Snowspeeder grey--then they go and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 search...

Jason Brown wrote in message <3a2fdb78.1733719@lu...et.com>... (...) new (...) Targets, (...) It's not that bad, when I lived there five years ago CS usually got the new sets before Denver...but not always. You're right in that Colorado in general (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego AT-AT (secrets revealed)

(...) I'm not offended or insulted. But, you made some pretty disparaging remarks about making a walking AT-AT. Then, you clarified this by saying that you meant a fully operational one, with neatly hidden actuators and a detailed interior, would be (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

Plus, the game was one of the better N64 games out there! (Its available for the PC too) ---...--- cg-88@home.com ---...--- IG-88 was nothing! CG-88 is all-powerful!!! Mike Petrucelli <lordinsanity@usa.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) offically licensed novel published by Bantam Books, therfore is considered canon material by Lucasfilm/Lucasarts. It is definately one of the better expansion books. The major character is an Imperial sympathizer/crimelord and "freind" of the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What's Left? (Classic)

(...) I pose my first question here: What is Shadows of the Empire? Never heard of it. So I guess I don't count as "almost everyone." I consider myself a casual Star Wars fan and I know a good bit about the series. But I think that TLC would not go (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact