 Star Wars / 10295
Re: 7106, 7126, 7166
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:00:20 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
First off I wanted to say that I now have the Imperial Shuttle.

<snip>

I think it's a
pretty good set overall though, and the design really isn't that bad.

With the one caveat of the size, I think it's an excellent design, personally.

I really don't understand the
Battle Droid Carrier, except that it's a cheap way to build a LARGE army of
battle droids.  It would be cool if Lego had made it so it would fit inside
the large open area in the front of the MTT...

Err, well, the part that actually carries the six droids *does* fit in the MTT,
which is accurate to the movie.  The Battle Droid Carrier is basically just a
way of moving the Droid Racks around, whereas the MTT is a big armed and
armored troop transport.

eric