 Star Wars / 10308
Re: 7106, 7126, 7166
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:12:55 GMT

CUTE??? Its an Imperial AT-ST!!! The designers designed it to look fearsome,
deadly, and intimidating! Aauugghh!
Ahem. Well I don't think it looks cute, I do think it is fairly good
considering the price, and the fact that Lego Designers obviously aren't as
talented as some of the AFOLs out there (No offense LEGO, but you have to
admit they're damn good!) Of course, if I do buy one eventually, it will be
for parts, because I think mine (tho its mostly black!) is better...
Just my 2 cents [1cent in US$$ :-(]

-------------------------
   cg-88@home.com
-------------------------
   IG-88 was nothing!
CG-88 is all-powerful!!!

Kevin Knoot <kevin-knoot@uiowa.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.starwars, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Brian Stuhan writes:

Am I the only one here who LIKES the AT-ST?

No.  I quite like it, and I think it has many merits (both as parts and • as a
model), but I've decided to stop responding to every post bashing it.

eric

I like it, too.  It's a cute, fun, set.  Everything Lego should be.  Not • to
say I wouldn't want to see a UCS version to minifig scale.

Kevin