 Star Wars / 10309
Re: star wars creations in lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:18:49 GMT

That would be Eric Kingsley's page, The Scythe Squadron, one of the best
Star Wars Lego sites I've seen (I'm still waiting for him to show us how to
modify the B-Wing like he did!!! Damn they're good!) Here's the link:

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/starwars/

Come on Eric, show us how they're done!

-------------------------
   cg-88@home.com
-------------------------
   IG-88 was nothing!
CG-88 is all-powerful!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Ronald <Junk@centuriontech.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.starwars
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 1:29 PM
Subject: star wars creations in lego

I remember seeing some pictures of a "hanger" once that someone was • working
on.  It has places where b-wings were held in racks and some other really
cool details.  Does anyone know of this site and/or other sites that have
starwars (i don't know what to call it... ) locations? scenes?

Thanks!

Ron