 Star Wars / 10290
10289  |  10291
Subject:
Episode IV in pictures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 19:53:29 GMT

    Has anyone thought about making A New Hope website with pictures.  I
remember that someone did it before the release of the new sets( a Japanese
guy I think).  Now that there are official sets I think it would be neat to
see it re-done with the official Lego models.  Although there are still a
few problems with episode IV it is the most logical film to do out of legos.
I can only think of a few problems such as, jawas and the sandcrawler and
the Mos Eisley Cantina(the aliens are what present a problem).  As far as
capitol ships go I say make them to micro-fig scale and then adjust the
sizes of the pictures on the computer as needed.  I think this is how the
other guy(I can't think of his name somebody please tell me) solved the
problem of landing the Millenium Falcon on the backside of the Star
Destroyer in Episode V.  What do you think?  Can someone please post the
link of the person who originally made the website with pictures so other
people will know what I'm talking about? Thanks

Michael