 Star Wars / 10236
Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:39:48 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:
Here's a pic I found while surfing.

http://desktopstarships.com/SciImagepages/Sci_fi_168.html
Thanks!  That's one heckuva frontal shot!  It also confirms my big problem
knew i'd run into: THE STINKING COCKPIT!!!  That has gotta be the most
irregular cockpit iv'e even seen, not mention the way it blends into the
nose.  Any suggestions anyone?

-Scot