 Star Wars / 10235
Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:35:44 GMT

Just do an internet search and I'm sure you will come up with a lot of
sites.  I'll do one and put up the list of sites a little later.

thanks, but unless you know of some super-search engine, i doubt you'll find
anything.  I tried all the big ones (lycos, hotbot, altavista, excite,
etc.), and came up with some info, but no pics

-Scot