 Star Wars / 10234
Re: Lego Studio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 19:13:07 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Martin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Robert Thomas writes:
Ok First of I am a long time reader first time poster. It is nice to meet
you all.

Well i got an early x-mas gift from my wife this past weekend. The lego Studio
I have to say that they did a good job on this. We all know that sooner or
later that there will be a lot of Lego movies out soon. But I wanted to give
you all a glance of what is to come from me. let me know what you think.

HTTP://members.nbci.com/cryche/thebrick.mpg

The WARLORD and CARNAGE Titiles are created by an outside program But
compiled with Lego Studio.

Please Forgive Spelling and grammer it's 3:45 and i have to get up for work
in 2 hours

Thanks

Robert

Robert,

The video was excellently done as well as the editing.  It was too bad you
choose such bad quality (IMO) and vulgar music.
The music was good,it fits the"bar scene"

Steve Martin
martinsa@mail.com