 Star Wars / 10225
Re: Lego Studio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:01:02 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Martin writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Robert Thomas writes:
Ok First of I am a long time reader first time poster. It is nice to meet
you all.

Well i got an early x-mas gift from my wife this past weekend. The lego
Studio I have to say that they did a good job on this. We all know that
sooner or later that there will be a lot of Lego movies out soon. But I
wanted to give you all a glance of what is to come from me. let me know what
you think.

HTTP://members.nbci.com/cryche/thebrick.mpg

The WARLORD and CARNAGE Titiles are created by an outside program But
compiled with Lego Studio.

Please Forgive Spelling and grammer it's 3:45 and i have to get up for work
in 2 hours

Thanks

Robert

Robert,

The video was excellently done as well as the editing.  It was too bad you
choose such bad quality (IMO) and vulgar music.

I thought the music was perfect!!  I think bar has been set high right off the
bat with what can be done with LEGO Studios.

The images were a little grainy.  Do you think this is because of the Lego
Studio equipment or do you think more light is needed?

Well I got LEGO Studios for my B-Day from my parents. (wow with that sentance
would you know I was 31?)  Anyway I havn't hooked it up yet but my guess is
that is about as good a quality as you can get with the camera.  For less than
$200 I think it is about as good as you can expect.

As a side note the last page of the manual says that you can download free
software to convert the camera into a webcam.  Havn't looked it up yet but it
says there is more info at http://www.lego.com/studios

Eric Kingsley