 Star Wars / 10228
Re: Lego Studio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:06:45 GMT

That was really cool!

Nice work.

-Adam

In lugnet.starwars, Robert Thomas writes:
Ok First of I am a long time reader first time poster. It is nice to meet
you all.

Well i got an early x-mas gift from my wife this past weekend. The lego Studio
I have to say that they did a good job on this. We all know that sooner or
later that there will be a lot of Lego movies out soon. But I wanted to give
you all a glance of what is to come from me. let me know what you think.

HTTP://members.nbci.com/cryche/thebrick.mpg

The WARLORD and CARNAGE Titiles are created by an outside program But
compiled with Lego Studio.

Please Forgive Spelling and grammer it's 3:45 and i have to get up for work
in 2 hours

Thanks

Robert