 Star Wars / 10243
Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 22:29:39 GMT

Actually, the shape of the cockpit plus the nose is very similar to the
windshield used on the Arctic snowplow #6573. Come to think of it, the
Imperial Shuttle uses the same piece for its cockpit as well.

Yea, and the #6453 Comlink Cruiser (if they still sell it) is cheaper, so
i'd probably go for that one instead.  My little bro has the Railway Express
train (The newest one, it's all blue) and that has thhe windshield, not
tinted, and the same nose piece that is found in#6569 arctic explorer, but
it's blue(not orange) with a big sticker on it.  But, i think he'd realize
if i stole 'em, an  don't think he's about to give the to me.  I think if i
want the gray one, I'll have to buy the shuttle.  That isn't a big loss, i
was planning on buying it anyway.  Thanks for the tip.

-Scot