 Star Wars / 10220
Re: New MOC idea, but i need help w/the design...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 06:20:11 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Scot Jandly writes:
Hey all!  In a flash of inspiration, i realized that one MOC i have never
seen is the Cygnus X-1 Assault gunboat from Star Wars.  It's been featured
in a lot of games, and some of the books even mention it.  Unfortunately, i
only have one fuzzy picture from a strategy guide from the X-Wing game a
ref.  Does anyone know of a good source of picture for this craft or even
better, the blueprints?

Thanks in advance,
Scot

If you have any of the newer Star Wars games they usually have some 3-d
models, the Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels has a front and top or a
top and side, I can't remember and I'm too lazy to get up and go look.  If
someone has it and can scan in the pages on the gunboat maybe it would help.
Just do an internet search and I'm sure you will come up with a lot of
sites.  I'll do one and put up the list of sites a little later.

Kyle Henneberque