 Star Wars / 10207
Re: 1 of 3 FULL-SIZE Lego Darth Vader's available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 13:49:38 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Brendan Coughlin writes:
Good evening!

I have the means of getting 1 of 3 FULL SIZE Lego Darth Vader's in the
world.  This guy is absolutely phenomenal.  He stands about 7 feet tall and
an average human's width.  The piece count is basically unknown but you can
imagine how many pieces it would take to make this sculpture.  There is a
voice box that is integrated inside of him to have him say a few phrases, he
has a light sabre with the actual light part being neon, and he has a cloth
cape.  There's really not much else I can say about this.  I'm sure you can
picture him in your mind.  If pictures are wanted, I MIGHT be to get some.
Like I said, this model is EXTREMELY rare and EXTREMELY
expensive...expensive for a Lego that is.  Anyone who is seriously
interested in it, please e-mail me.  Thank you.  :-)

Its for sale at http://www.fao.com/ Shop by Brand: LEGO, bottom of the page,
for $10K. (pictures too!)

-Rob.