 Star Wars / 10211
Re: 1 of 3 FULL-SIZE Lego Darth Vader's available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 21:49:17 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Brendan Coughlin writes:

Its for sale at http://www.fao.com/ Shop by Brand: LEGO, bottom of the page,
for $10K. (pictures too!)

-Rob.

I really don't understand that.  By reading it, it sounds like they have a
whole bunch of them.  When I talked to a lady about this Lego she said there
were 3 in the entire world.  I know there is one at the 5th Avenue FAO in
New York.  Either way, this sculpture is extremely impressive.  Too bad I'm
not a Star Wars fan.  :-)

Well, If there are only three, and one is at 5th Avenue FAO in NYC, then we
only need to find one more:

http://www.people.thirteen.net/~eric/travel/oct2000/day2/legoland3.html

I seriously, seriously doubt that there are only three of these in the whole
world.  FAO Schwartz might only have three of these to sell, though.

eric