 Star Wars / 10279
Re: Prince Xizor's Virago
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 23:42:38 GMT

I thought about doing it, its one of the few ships in that book that are
small enough to make minifig scale that I haven't built at on time or
another, but it would use a lot of hinges and swivels, and I've used almost
all of mine on other ships. My collection is based on the time around the
New Jedi Order, so Xizor and the Virago hyave been gone along time :-) But I
would love to see pictures, instructions, etc. when you finish it, it might
inspire me to have a clone of Xizor join the Emperor and Vader clones
menacing my New Republic base :-) Maybe a Guri recreation too: easy build
:-)

   cg-88@home.com
   IG-88 was nothing!
CG-88 is all-powerful!!!