 Space / 2460
2459  |  2461
Subject:
Babylon 5 (was Re: A couple stupid SW questions...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:23:40 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:

I didn't mean to insult Babylon 5 fans either!

Heh.  S'ok.  I was mostly kidding.

I happen to like Babylon 5 myself... to get somewhat back on topic (at least
back to Lego) has anyone made any Babylon 5 mocs?  I've seen the excellent
Narn Fighter over at the Slave-1 contest, but I haven't seen any others...

Err.  I saw a nanofig Narn fighter as well.  That's about it.  There have been
several ships "based on" the Starfury, though I can't remember the URLs
offhand.

I've changed the subject and set a follow-up to see if that turns anything up.

eric