 Pirates / 2753
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:02:17 GMT

On the www.lego.com/myopinions page, you can check the responses for • people who
voted for the same legend that you voted for.

Ah ha, so here are the top responses for the 375 Yellow Castle:

What would be more of a legend than the set that started the whole Castle
theme?
273 votes, 490 views, 55% rate

This was the beginning of castle lego. The grandfather of all the castles!
74 votes, 142 views, 52% rate

That model showes how simply LEGO is, you don't need special bricks to make
a cool castle, just use a lot of imagination and you resorces
64 votes, 132 views, 48% rate

This set well represents classic lego by creating a visually interesting
castle (and horses) without the use of any specialized bricks.
251 votes, 556 views, 45% rate

I personally LOVE castle sets, and this one just adds to the list!
207 votes, 495 views, 41% rate

Will those of you who voted for the other 3 sets please get and share the
info with the rest of us! It's slightly crazy that you can see what people
who agreed with you thought, but not see what others thought!

Kerry