 General / 37472
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 17:50:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Samuel Christiansen writes:
The announcement of the newest legend is up on the Lego site.  The Black
Seas Barracuda won.

Darn!  I was hoping that 6074 Black Falcon's Fortress would win.  Well, I'm
happy for the pirate fans though.  Since train, castle, and town have all
been recently represented in terms of re-releases, I guess it's fitting for
the Pirate line to make an appearance.  Too bad they didn't post the actual
vote results.

As long as they keep releasing Classics I'll be happy!

-Bryan