 General / 37477
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 20:23:36 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

In lugnet.general, Samuel Christiansen writes:
The announcement of the newest legend is up on the Lego site.  The Black
Seas Barracuda won.

http://www.lego.com/build/features/legendvote/default.asp

Samuel Christiansen

Wouldn't have been disappointed if 6074 won ('cause I'd buy a bunch of 'em),
but I have to say, this is the set I thought most worthy of being called a
Legend.  Time to start saving my money.  With the Imperial Armada ship and
Redbeard Runner still available, we kinda-sorta have Pirates back, though
I'd still like a new set or two.

Bummer, now I have to buy another set which I don't really need so that
I can strive for Pirate completeness...

Frank