 General / 37567
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 14:46:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Henry Kruer writes:
I agree... but I think all themes shall eventually have their moment.  Just
given time, Lego shall do it.

I'm hoping to see this soon, as every other major theme I can think of has
been recognized as a legend, except the most noble of themes, space.

However, there's no way I'm gonna wait up to a year, or until the star wars
contract expires before I see a space Legend. Otherwise, I might lose faith
in it entirely.

So do I!  :/

Well, that means I at least someone on me side :)

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112
(who is back after quite a long hiatus)
Why?  Is it non-Lego related?

Yes, I had to undergo some major back surgery, that would have drastically
affected my livelihood, has I not taken that option. The doc said I had six
years to live if I didn't get it fixed, so I guess I had no choice. I'm fine
now though, and everything is back to normal, thank god.

-JHK

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112