 General / 37489
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:32:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Samuel Christiansen writes:
The announcement of the newest legend is up on the Lego site.  The Black
Seas Barracuda won.

http://www.lego.com/build/features/legendvote/default.asp

Samuel Christiansen

Well, I'll be getting one of those new BSB's, even though I already own an
'original'. I'm thinking about converting it to an imperial flag-ship.

Mark "or put wings on it and make it a SpacePirate" de Kock