 General / 37558
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:47:13 GMT

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> writes:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/611
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/442
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/386
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/371_3
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/924
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/918_1

Please give some indication of what these are when you post about
sets.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have very many
set numbers memorized.  I recognize 924 and 918, but the rest are a
mystery.  Add to that the fact that right now the guide is offline and
I'm quite frustrated...  But even if it were online, it would still
require copying & pasting the URL to my web browser, or clicking the
link on the web interface.  It would be so much easier if you could
just add the set name along with the URL.  Thanks.

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!