 General / 37474
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 19:29:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Samuel Christiansen writes:
The announcement of the newest legend is up on the Lego site.  The Black
Seas Barracuda won.

http://www.lego.com/build/features/legendvote/default.asp

Samuel Christiansen

Darn!  This isn't fair.  I mean, look:

Pirates gets 4 re-realeses (legends and otherwise)
Train gets 2
Town gets 2(?)
Castle gets 1
? gets 1 (USS Constellation)
Space gets 0

Oh well, I suppoese the BSB isn't all that bad... but already with 2 pirate
ships and one 'base,' why does pirate get another chance?  What about space,
or castle?  They don't even have their own themes anymore.  Its just stupid
licsense stuff.  (harry potter and star wars)

Common, Lego.  Give everybody an equel chance.

-JHK