 General / 37501
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:16:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.general, David Carriker writes:

This still doesn't explain why we can by cypress tress in bulk, but they
weren't planning on including it in Main Street.

This is still something that irritates me about the way they presented
the Main Street.  They go to the trouble of coming out with a bulk pack
of Cypress trees, and then decide not to issue the part out with a
prospective updated Main Street.  I can see the reason for updating the
track on the crane, but not the reason not to include the Cyphress tree.

The Legends vote started before the cypress tree was re-released.  Obviously
(to my mind) they didn't know they would/could provide the trees when they
wrote the description for Main Street.

James