 General / 37563
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:14:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Samuel Christiansen writes:
The announcement of the newest legend is up on the Lego site.  The Black
Seas Barracuda won.

http://www.lego.com/build/features/legendvote/default.asp

Samuel Christiansen

Have to say, I'm a Castle Head, but I voted for the BSB.

Of all the sets shown, the two that I thought of most as "Legends" were the
Yellow Castle and the BSB.  Both made me think of the "greatness" of Lego,
and were both sets I had always wanted to own.

When it came down to it, I had to abandon my desire for the Yellow Castle
and go for the BIG BOAT!  I remember seeing the BSB at a friends house and
was just in awe of the set, but never got it myself.  Now I have to save up
to buy this one!  I voted for it, I have no choice but to buy it :)

plucky