 General / 37488
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 07:12:47 GMT

Top 5 for main street:

1 The town/city theme has been set aside these last years and needs to come
back. 323 463 69%

2 I loved the Town/City in this period. I miss these kind of sets, with true
LEGO pieces (not pre-made macro-blocks). Those minifig scale Windows and
Doors, roofs, tires. 268 415 64%

3 Because this could add more shops and buildings to my city 406 672 60%

4 Real windows and doors, and a whole action scene in one box. This was town
back when LEGO sets really sparked the imagination and truly came alive. 282
468 60%

5 City/town sets are my favorite, and with all the new sets like Jack Stone
and Harry Potter, it seems like the city sets aren't coming out any more.
I'd love it if you re-released more of them as legends, so I can keep adding
to my city. 27 52 51%

ROSCO