 General / 37521
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 02:11:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.general, Erik Olson writes:
Maggie, those Knight's Procession sets also were my favoritest auction
surprise find, ever. Hope you get maximum earLy-castLe thriLL from them!

Thanks, Erik!

-EriK
who thought about going to the troubLe of bidding for 383

It went for $100 to the same man who won the yellow castLe for $290.  I don't
thinK he was an AFOL.  But then, I probabLy LooKed Like I was there to bid on
the dolls, so who Knows?

So you were actually there and got to glance at all the Lego, huh? (Madame
Alexander dolls too I suppose)

Those are pretty serious prices for 383 and 375.