 General / 37514
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 23:53:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

I wonder if we could weasel the entire data out of Lego?  :-)

Jake responded to a question I posted over on fbtb.net that they won't
release the actual vote totals, and that the order in which they are listed
on the lego.com site has no relation to what was first place, second place, etc.

I think from a business perspective this is a smart move.  This is
proprietary marketing data.  No reason at all to release it to the public.
Bravo to them for making a sound decision on this issue.

Regards,
Allan B.