 General / 37565
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 01:37:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.general, Samuel Christiansen writes:
The announcement of the newest legend is up on the Lego site.  The Black
Seas Barracuda won.

http://www.lego.com/build/features/legendvote/default.asp

Samuel Christiansen

Noooo!!!!

I was hoping against all odds that the Battrax would somehow hold through
all odds and somehow make it to the legend category, guess my vote was futile.

I think it is very disadvantageous that the pirates sets got a foothold
above the others by having re-releases prior to the legends, and I hope that
in the future, the other sets in question will stand a chance to be re-released.

I agree... but I think all themes shall eventually have their moment.  Just
given time, Lego shall do it.

When does Lego plan to release the next legend, if any? Will there be a poll
similar to this one, and if so, would the choices from the last poll be
incuded so each theme gets equal recognition.

I believe each theme should get a release in a timely manner, so I
sympathize with any space fan who feels deprived.

So do I!  :/

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112
(who is back after quite a long hiatus)