 General / 37493
Re: New legend is up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:13:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kerry Raymond writes:
Will those of you who voted for the other 3 sets please get and share the
info with the rest of us! It's slightly crazy that you can see what people
who agreed with you thought, but not see what others thought!
Gut evenink Kerry, here are the resuults of the Battrax Vote (/eurovision
song contest)

1 I think that it just looks cool and looks like something from the future.
435 votes, 749 views, 58% rate

2 This is a cool set and with a command base added to it it could be a
bigger theme than before and maybe a story line behind it.
135 votes, 294 views, 45% rate

3 Blacktron had the look, feel, and pieces so that even when you were tired
of playing with the set, you could make your own custom blacktron
vehicle/ship. 286 votes, 599 views, 47% rate

4 It looks like what I like to play with
248 votes, 559 views, 44% rate

5 Because I like anything to do with this theme.
309 votes, 771 views, 40%

Looking at it now, I can't help but notice 2 & 3 seem to be in the wrong
order.  Don't blame me, I'm just a cut'n'paster :)

HTH

Michael Dallaston
(trimmed to .general)