 General / 37520
37519  |  37521
Subject:
does this pattern exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 01:24:09 GMT

I need your help.  :-(

I encoded a bunch of LCAD files for various minifig faces,
and it may be that I (accidentally) encoded an extra one,
for a face pattern that doesn't really exist.  (Oops...)

It's this file:
"Minifig Head with Messy Hair, Moustache, and Eye Patch Pattern"
("http://www.ldraw.org/library/official/parts/3626bp32.dat")

Or, you can "find"/"search"/look for the file here:
"http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/minifig/3626b.html"

So, what I'm asking is, does this face really exist?
If so, in what sets?

Thanks,
Franklin