 General / 37568
Re: Announcing 'Nyaneo' - The first ever Land Of Bricks MOCM!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 21:54:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:

Bravo to Mark P. A great Lugnetter and consemate enthusiast. Right on.

BTW, I have always liked your Web-Site! I gotta add a link to it from my site.
Could you return the Favor?

Thank you sir! I will be honored to trade links with you! I just updated my
link page to include your site. For more info on adding my link see my link
page, there is directions on adding my link to your site.

Thanks,

No, Thank YOU!

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
LMHoF

www.mylegomaster.com

Sorry I wasn't sure where to set the FUT thingy.

lol, well if ya left it in Mecha I *know* you would see my folow-up ;)