 General / 37574
Re: Announcing 'Nyaneo' - The first ever Land Of Bricks MOCM!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 07:02:02 GMT

Ok, sent both the banner and button. You can also deep-link or direct link
(or whatever its called)to them, here are the links to them...

http://www.landofbricks.com/images/lobbanner.jpg

and/or

http://www.landofbricks.com/images/button2.jpg

I dunno why they were coming up as ART files for you, strange.

Anyways, have fun! And let me know when you make it out to Cali again!!!

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:
Hey Mark, my computer and my Web-Program are having a tough time opening the
.art banner. Could you hook me up with a .jpeg so I can add it to my links page?

Thanks.