 General / 37561
Re: Announcing 'Nyaneo' - The first ever Land Of Bricks MOCM!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 22:20:54 GMT

Great, congrats Eric K. !!! I have always enjoyed checking out the unsussual
creations you make. Good to see you get some recognition too!

Bravo to Mark P. A great Lugnetter and consemate enthusiast. Right on.

BTW, I have always liked your Web-Site! I gotta add a link to it from my site.
Could you return the Favor?

Thanks,

Eric Sophie
Legomaster
LMHoF

www.mylegomaster.com

Sorry I wasn't sure where to set the FUT thingy.