 General / 37581
Re: Announcing 'Nyaneo' - The first ever Land Of Bricks MOCM!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 21:40:35 GMT

Great I got it and added the link, thanks for the write up on your page, I'm
honored! I think it was Compuserve Browser thing that gave me a hard time.
Thanks for having the MoTM feature. Good luck! Hey, has everyone seen that
cool .gif Mark has on his Home Page? Really neat!

C-ya,

And good luck to the future MoTM features!

Legomaster
LMHoF

www.mylegomaster.com