 General / 37575
Re: Peeron Inventories on BimP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 09:08:16 GMT

"Steven B. Combs" <stevencombs@yahoo.com> writes:

In lugnet.db.inv, Juergen Stuber writes:

I don't yet have wireless connection on my Palm,
but I do have 50MB free space on a memory card.
So how about an offline version,
maybe combined with some piece-level inventory software?

Jürgen,

Peeron and BimP are working on a downloadable database or file that can be
stored on our PDAs for access and review while on the go.  Visit BimP,
Peeron, and LUGNET frequently to find updates to this project.

That's great!

Jürgen

PS: You might want to add a standard (non-Javascript) hyperlink
    to the PDA images on the BimP homepage.

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/